- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased.
- If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases or choose a family member’s name to see content that they purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device]”.
- Find the Marvel Comics app, then tap the download button.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Filter by Not Installed
- Select the Marvel Comics app.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Please note that the Marvel Comics app will not be available for download after June 2, 2023.